Khamis, 17 Februari 2011

BILA KESEPIAN MELANDA

Hye Friends.
hope you all had a good day.
can rest at home after being busy the whole day..walla..!!

I'm being a bit low energy this week due to fever..and bed-ridden for about a day.!!
Pity me..!!
:(

Stressed out because final exam is just around the corner...and I'm hoping that i'll pass with flying colours..:)

I am just lack of motivation this week and past weeks..

Just missin' somebody who don't ever will think about me...Uhhhh..It's just damn hurt..

I am figuring it out..Whether I can distinguish the negative thinking over my ''brain''.

It's just a stigma...and I believe that I just need time to adapt to the changes...

I just need time to discover myself...Learn a lots of thing...Opened my eyes to the challenges and obstacles
that I will face after this...It's just like A ''soap opera''...U know what I mean...continuity to the life we face
everyday...I mean,in REALITY.That's it...Someday U'll be in the sky..and the other day..U'll land down the
earth.That's it.

Friends..
I find them as my NEAREST family member here.
Because I am still studying and they are just like the REAL FAMILY MEMBER TO ME...!!!!
Sometimes Friends are places where we can exchange thoughts,opinions,interest,and lots of thing..
Do You realize it??

LONELY...
Sometimes I do feel lonely...
According to WIKIPEDIA:

Loneliness is an unpleasant feeling in which a person experiences a strong sense of emptiness and solitude resulting from inadequate levels of social relationships, however it is a subjective experience. Loneliness has also been described as social pain - a psychological mechanism meant to alert an individual of undesired isolation and motivate her/him to seek social connection.

Hope I can be strong...Cheers myself...and create positive thinking everyday.;)



2 ulasan:

  1. carilah seorang yang spesel. boleh mengadu domba time2 camni. good luck.

    BalasPadam
  2. loneliness makes us think more about ourself.... think positive babe...

    BalasPadam