Rabu, 22 Disember 2010

The Day I went to the Psichiatric Ward...HUSM

Hye peeps..
Nice to seeing all of you here..
Thanx for drop by to my blogs..

19 December 2010
am shift
0700-1500

I working in the Psichiatric department in the morning shift
It was an unpleasant day for me the day before I went to the ward..
I was so worried on how is the environment in the Psichiatric ward..
Were the patient is in aggressive behaviour,will they accept new student nurses here..
Will they act rough to me,or harsh me???
Uhhhhh...!!!!It was so a nightmare for me..

But on the other side..it turn out to be different
it was a day that I felt very happy..
Firstly...It was difficult to wake them up early in the morning..
but at last..they co-operate and went to take bath

We begin by tidy up their bed..
Assist them to pass things they needed in the toilet..
and observe them..
After that,checking their vital signs
and wait with them to have breakfast together..
After eating bfast..they all queue up to take their medication..
Patient here..most of them are diagnosed with SCHIZOPHRENIA..
It was a distortion in thought process in brain,cognitive problems such as in thinking and behaviour problems..that they are impaired in judmental..
in someone who are diagnose with the problems


The routine start everyday the same..
My patient name are:
1.Rozita
2.Fauziyah
3.Faridah
4.Azuraini
5.Azlini
6.Iseperi
7.Koet
8.Awanis
9.Nisa
10.Nik Hasnoh
11.Roslina

22 December 2010
0900-1300

I went to the occupational therapy centre where there is a few patient
from my ward,5U is brought there to make some bakeries...
We make braid bun raisins,chocolate buns and sardine bun..
All of it was make fresh from the oven..and
it was all finish..the staff nurses buying them..

The patient was so happy..me too.because all of us making the buns with
love,patience and co-operation...

I was a lovely day for me...and I hope that my patient will get better,
day by day..

Amin...

P/S: I will post the picture later...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan