Rabu, 22 Disember 2010

Last Day in Emergency Department: ''CASUALTY''

16 December 2010
pm shift
Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia
Kubang Kerian
Kelantan

Lastday I work un the casualty..:(
I was my best experience here,coping up
with emergency cases,blood taking,set a branula line,and see a lot of cases here and there

I was assigned in the Red Zone for the first time,
Working in the ''Critical zone'' is a challenging task for me
I had to check all the emergency equipment every shift to make sure it is in standby mode
when it is the time to use it..
We check the Defibrillator machine,It was difficult for the first timer..
and then the emergency trolley..
We have make sure that every single drugs there have been topped up
to make sure there is no problems persist..

Things that is in the emergency trolley:
1.tongue depressor
2.mouth gag
3.mask for paeds and adult
4.ambu bag
5.stillet
6.heparine saline for paeds and adult
7.airway in difference sizes
8.termometer sheet
9.solutions
10.drugs such as adrenaline,dopmanine,dobutamine,propofol,calcium gluconate..and
lots more..~_~

I've seen that equipment provided in the HUSM is modern and up-to-date
It was such a pleasure time for us to have our practical here..
There were nice and handful staff nurses here..
I respect them lots..
They are willing to teach us,and give useful tips..
especially on the clinical procedures....
The sisters in the ward also is a nice person..

Special thanks to the staff nurses in the casualty department,
SN Noreni
SN Liyana
SN Ayuni
SN Along
MN Suhazly and other male nurses..which I forgot..
MA Azlan..Roslan....Syed.....
KJ Kalthom...

I will remember the time in casualty department..
Coz I learn a lot here..
Like to work here after graduated..
If God will..it

Hopefully every deeds that We make will earn us pahala....
All is for helping others....in between of the mankind..
Hope it will make Us a better person today and onwards..
Amin..

P/S: I will post all the picture later..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan